Friday 22 April 2022

No limit on group size from 26 April

 Just few days ago, I was looking some pre-birthday planning idea for my baby.  We were quite headache on the limit of pax that was cap at 10. One of the random idea was thought of doing spilt group but with only one dessert table for relative and another mini group on actual day which is just friends. As relative is more than friends and my son actual birthday fall on Friday. That’s why the idea of spilt into two day, celebration a week before of 10 pax and actual day our close friends only. And I also drop masssge to my bff about it too. 

And just an hour plus ago today, I saw news headed from Instagram and the strait times news mention that the previous 10 people at any time per household will be lifted. (“ https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/no-limit-on-group-size-masks-not-mandatory-at-workplaces-as-singapore-eases-most-covid-19-rules?utm_medium=social&utm_source=instagram&utm_campaign=stig  “)

I was still saying, why only 10 pax if it’s more at least 20 the planning of people it would be much more easier to plan. It’s so limited. Will it by then there be more pax? Hopefully!

It seem like prayer was being heard.

And this news appear, hope it would do it well throughout the year after year and stay in good control etc.








your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top