Wednesday 26 May 2021

The Pregnancy vitamin

A short post.....

The start of the pregnancy vitamin again. I had been having my folic acid ever since before pregnancy and fancl multi vitamin 30.  I'm currently at around 4th month or so now. Doctor had giving me 3 type of vitamins.  

- Multi vitamin, calcium and DHA.
I'm not a medication pill person will easily feel vomiting when the pill is huge.  And among these 3 type of vitamin, I have difficulty to swollen the calcium one as it's same as big as the anti-biotics.  The multi vitamin is the smaller among the 3.  And the weird me is that, capsule type of medication I easily swollen so the DHA is in the gel big form and i'm able to just swollen it.  I know i'm kind of weird. ha.... 



your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top