Sunday 5 October 2014

My Pedicure ~ Transfer post from WIX

Today have appointment with Gracie nails again.  Time to remove my pedicure and have a change of it.  Having so long of few months of unchange and cutting.  This time I'm bringing a friend along, Cheryl who I met and know her in school oneday free lesson seesion.  A very very tall girl of height 178-180cm.  Definitely tall!  She be doing medicure.  By right I should be driving over and pick her but due to I wasn't familar with the place over there so my hubby drive me and pick her up and send us over.  Our appointment is at 1030am.  

She's doing her medicure first as medicure take longer than pedicure.  After finishing her medicure, she have to leave first as she have meet up with her friends.  So I was there alone for my pedicure.  This the outcome of our pedicure and medicure. 

Gracie nails was located at the North side at Woodlands area, nearest MRT at Admirality.  By walking distance it's take about 5-10min walk. Gracie nails is a home base medicure.  The price is reasonable and the best part is her nail art are welly done.  You can even customs on your own.  No matter is from the mag or
customise.  Highly recommance! :)


your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top