Wednesday 30 April 2014

Gardens by e Bay Part1 & Briefing for upcoming Trip

27th April '14

Me, my Hubby, my Mil and her younger sister went to Gardens by the Bay today.  We had our lunch at National museum at one of the western food restaurant.  After our lunch, we had a short walk in the museum as there are feed going on.  I saw one nice ball which catching my eyes and Hubby bought for me. :D  


Very nice purple diy decoration.  Hee... is purple colours again.  We plan to put it in our new house.

I bought myself this hand-made necklace. Simple and nice.  Will bring along to my US trip.
From: THE BLACK NOSE
FB: theblacknose   

After a short walk at museum.  Hubby drove us over to Gardens by the Bay.  We have took quite a number of photos.  Only be uploading a few of it in part 2.

your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top