Sunday 29 September 2013

Sister meet up & Family Dinner

Today I'm meeting with all bridesmaids.  We have choose to meet up at Plaza Singapura Pizza Hut for wedding discussion.  Sad that Vanessa unable to join us this time round.  So there Era, Yiwen, Chequi & Angie as well the reception person Kasmawati & Dini come along too.  We had quite funny & joke discussion too.  Everything seem fine and ok. After the end of the event.  All of us went for a shopping and after shopping, we all went off separably.  I went down to orchard to meet my fiance. 

Today is also both our parent meeting up day.  My fiance have arrange at Takashimaya Crystal Jade.  This was the first time both our mums meeting up before our Marriage. :)

Before the dinner, I and Fiance want for a shop walk.  I went to ION Chanel to get my Lip stick.  I chooses the Hydrating Sheer Lipshine.  It not only a lip stick and it have the gloss in it too which wouldn't feel drying up on your lip.  The person choose the color for me, a light sweet pink color. 

Gotten my new lip stick - Hydrating Sheer Lipshine




your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top