Thursday 4 July 2013

Falling Sick.....

In the middle of the night of yesterday, I'm having boby-ache, cold shivering and headache.  I can't get back to my sleep.  I feel like I'm dying by the body-ache.  I wake deardear up, to asked him to get warm water for me.  He help me massage but it still wasn't better.  I told him, I think I need panadol.  I pop one panadol and he cover me with 2 pieces of blanket. 

I manage to fall a sleep back.  But in the afternoon, body still feeling weak.  I eat 2 panadol and fall a sleep. 


I was feeling better after my bath in the late evening. 


Deardear bought me this Hello Kitty Jelly Belly.  He told me that, I can only eat this after I get well.  :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I was well recover.  I and Jenny meet up at Causeway Point for luncheon.  We have Sabu Sabu, which is Jenny 1st time try.  Good that she like it very much.  We eat very happily and enjoy our lunch.  I have eaten 2 boxes of chicken and she eaten 2 boxes of pork.  And also with lot of veg and side.


After lunch, we have some walk.  Ha... We gotten the new nail polish from Face Shop.  It call Check Check nail kit.  It's very worth buying, 3 bottle cost $14.90 nett!   Worth it right?  A normal bottle cost $7.90 each.   I'm a regular Face Shop nail polish buyer.  I bought a number of their colour.  For people who want something like OPI and doesn't want to spend so much a per bottle on OPI.  The Face Shop nail polish is recommended.  It long lasting after you have open it, compare to those cheap one outside, once you open it doesn't last you long and dry up with un-touch. 

This new check check nail kit, it quick dry, and you can design it with these 3 different colours.  Saw my photo 2 of the back of the box.  You can actually polish it in different type of way to create the so call rainbow colour and patten. 

They actually have another set of 3 bottle one which is 3 tone one, like a french nail style.  I didn't get that because previously a sales promotor from Face Shop teaches me how to make use of those nail colour to do like french style.  That time I bought a number of nail polish.  :p   That's how all the nail polish to be mix and match.

Haven't got the chance to try yet for the check check nail kit, as my nail is still having my gel nail not yet remove.


I have also bought my new trasnparent mascara from Face Shop.  Have yet to try.  The last time I tried was from another Korea brand.  Can't recall the old name, now they have change it to other name.  And no longer have the one I use.


I gotten this from Comic connection and it only cost $3.90.  Jenny bought one too which is a pink flower one very sweet.  Mine is this purple checker one.

your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top